The 2020 edition of the bestselling Handbook series includes the complete testable materials from Life in the United Kingdom: A guide for new residents, the official Home Office materials.
Passing the Life in the UK test is a compulsory requirement for anyone wanting to live permanently in Britain or become a British citizen. This practical study guide makes preparing for the test a lot easier.
The new edition includes:
- A new foreword from Professor Thom Brooks, a leading expert on British citizenship.
- Up-to-date advice on specific question formats and clear advice on how to avoid common mistakes.
- Focus points to help target your studies.
- Clear and easy to understand diagrams illustrating complex topics.
- Key advice from successful students and FAQs.
The 2020 edition includes advice on what to study and unique study aids. Our appendices help students develop the comprehensive understanding they will need to pass the test. This book offers detailed advice on the types of question you will be asked in the official test.
Purchasers also get a free subscription to online practice tests at www.lifeintheuk.net, along with up-to-date news and information. This book provides students with everything required to help them pass their test with confidence.
- The latest official materials
- Expert and independent study advice
- A FREE subscription to www.lifeintheuk.net